Testing and reporting issues for the new providers is important since, when they are stable, they will open support for other providers like Google Drive, One Drive, …
- Add support for Samba (SMB v2/v3) shares as media provider. (Experimental feature, no anonymous login support for now, please report issues with details to handle all the different servers out there)
- Add support for WebDAV as media provider. (Experimental feature, please report issues with details to handle all the different servers out there)
- Big OpenSubsonic initiative progress and new features (Servers needs to implement them see forum. LMS support nearly everything and Gonic support multiple album artists & genres)
- Multiple artists, multiple genres, composers, mood, record label, song bpm, song comments, …Many new data bringing up to date OpenSubsonic servers on pair with more modern alternatives.
- Seek during transcoding (LMS and Gonic).
- You can now import M3U/PLS playlists in file mode from Local device in SAF mode, Samba and WebDAV providers. (3 dots menu then import. Beta status: only relative paths are supported for now, please report your different playlist formats to add support for them)
- Add option to auto scan media at app start for local provider in SAF mode.
- Added support for Jellyfin 10.9 external lyric support.
- Added API commands to control sleep timer.
- Sleep timer now remember the last used value.
- Multiple music folders in Subsonic servers supporting them are now seen a multiple libraries for easy filtering.
- When sorting albums by display artist also sort by album name. Introduce a new sort by display artist then year.
- Updated AutoEQ database. (Go to Settings/Advanced/Reset AutoEQ database to update)
- When clicking an m3u or pls playlist in file mode on supported media providers, the playlist is now resolved and it’s content played.
- In offline mode tracks not available will be grayed out in playlists.
- Fix broken playlist import for Kodi provider.
- Fix automatic offline cache library selection not persisted when editing providers.
- Fix possible failed test when adding a Subsonic host with proxy auth.
- Fix some media not playing anymore due to too small buffers.
- Symfonium now check the max supported sample rate by the device and transcode non supported files when needed.
- Fix some edges cases of color extraction for now playing.
- Fix support of TDRL tag.
- Fix Plex sometimes transcoding wav files when unneeded.
- Ensure that Plex transcodes output supported sample rates by the device.
- Fix continuous playback option not working when Circular queue navigation option is enabled.