Translations are crowd-sourced, you can help completing some translations from the Settings page then Translations.
- Android Auto now have a resume songs list if you have enabled the corresponding row in the main app overview rows.
- Symfonium should properly import shared playlist on Plex.
- Added new setting to auto expand player when starting playback.
- You can now change songs user rating from most bottomsheets (Including offline and not only the currently playing one).
- Filter button is added to playlist content and playlist import dialog.
- Added the long awaited radio mixes. If your provider support similar artist API (Plex/Emby/Jellyfin/Subsonic) and is connected, it will start a personal mix based on similar artists.
- Updated a few remaining icons to the new design.
- Updated Exoplayer with some changes to Offload mode. (Offload gapless requires Android 13 now, no more Enabled with gapless disabled option).
- Modified ExoPlayer to apply Replay Gain at proper timing and prevent playing music at wrong volume for a small delay.
- If you enabled the Enhanced Replay Gain processor option, please try to disable it and report back any issues.
- The option is still needed to apply replay gain to Chromecast but will be renamed / tweaked in a future release.
- Removed the “Disable Compose velocity fix” option. If you enabled it without contacting me, I guess now is the time.
- Player progress bars now shows the buffered position too when possible.
- Mixes now only use at most 300 000 songs as input to avoid issues on really large libraries.
- Vastly improved personal mixes generation time on large libraries.
- Favorite playlists overview row header now open a dedicated favorites playlists page.
- Long pressing items in the now playing queue is now equivalent to clicking the 3 dots button.
- Updated the AutoEQ database to the last version. Please note that while they have improved a few profile, they also removed a lot of duplicate or low quality ones. See Wiki and Tips on the forum for help on building your own profiles.
- In Settings/Advanced press Reset AutoEQ database, then import your profile again.
- Added support for some kind of invalid ogg files that can still be played.
- Import playlists skip duplicates option now support playlists with the same name on provider side if the server exposes playlist ids.
- Fixed personal mixes not always properly working with offline providers without enabling the available offline filter.
- Fixed possible scroll position lost when modifying data in a sub screen.
- Fixed wrong colors in now playing when toggling dark mode and something is playing.
- Fixed back action sometimes changing the tab and not navigating up when returning from the launcher.