Please do not forget to leave a textual review on Play Store. Your feedback plays a crucial role in determining the app’s ranking and countering the “this is a paid app” 1-star reviews, ensuring a brighter future for the application.
- Add new now playing settings to allow full screen cover art and other variations.(New Background style: Album art, Blurry / New Cover art style: Hidden)
- Search now support transliteration on Android 10+ allowing to search in foreign languages names with ascii characters (ignore accent, ascii search in Cyrillic/Kanji/Hiragana/Chinese/…, cross search for Simplified and Traditional chinese, …). On Android 9 only accent removal is supported. Requires full provider syncs.
- You can now manually set Playlists/Genres/Artists local thumbnails, either generated from the related songs or via the file/photo picker.
- Enable a new Experimental Compose fix that should solve the few users with touch/swipe/scroll issues. If you now have such kind of issues, please contact me as they will enable this by default in the future!
- You can now click on the position text in now playing for a time picker dialog. (Reminder you can click on the duration to toggle to remaining time)
- Clicks on songs in the search view now apply the song click action setting.
- The automatic offline cache of favorites option now also applies to artists.
- Updated all the icons in the app.
- Added obvious visual indicators when debug mode is active.
- Navidrome sync now support favorite removal on server side.
- Fix possible wrong mimetype when downloading to download folders for Subsonic servers.
- Fix possible small temporary duplicated data during auto sync of playlists.
- Fix favorite playlist filter applied to search.
- Improved the search view header collapsing behavior.
- Fix lyrics not always visible when enabling the experimental replay gain engine.