- Refactored playlists to allow editing and pushing edits back to providers (Plex, Emby, Jellyfin, Subsonic).
- Syncs are manual as offline first and without proper ways for all providers to handle conflicts.
- Since there is now different kind of playlists (multi providers, single provider, read only), be sure to read the options when importing / creating playlists.
- Added new option to disable automatic library sync.
- Save external lyrics to internal database when offline caching songs for full offline usage. (Unfortunately this requires that you cache again the media)
- Add new option dynamic color for library navigation (Change primary color on details view, extracted from the image)
- Refactored the pause on short focus change to a more generic configurable action (Duck, Pause, None). You need to reconfigure the setting if you previously used pause.
- Change the show codec option to a more complete show additional info. Clickable row to toggle additional info like codecs, current equalizer profile, next media, queue details, … (Support long click for direct actions)
- Fixed a small race that could lead to the wrong media being visible in the now playing (While the proper one was playing). Thanks for the reports.
- Optimized large playlist start on large databases.