As of today, Symfonium is now officially released on Play Store. Thanks again, all beta testers, for the feedback and bug reports allowing to reach this status.
- Added resume playlists entries in Android Auto.
- Add support for Ampache as Subsonic server.
- Add new setting Keep screen on while playing.
- Fixed subsonic image cache. (You may want to clear the image cache in Library settings to reclaim space)
- When starting playback from Android Auto, automatically switch back to local device renderer.
- Added back buttons in the UI when possible to help the users that can’t figure out the navigation patterns.
- Enabling shuffle now ensure that current song is first to play the whole queue.
- Added some Compose fixes.
- Fix possible rare crash.