Symfonium: Music player and cast
Play and cast music from Plex, Emby, Jellyfin, Subsonic, Kodi or your Android device
Symfonium is a simple, modern, beautiful and highly configurable music player, with an unique vision to be the central control point of your music. Add one or multiple media providers (Your local Android device, Plex, Emby, Jellyfin, Subsonic*, Kodi) then listen to your music on any supported player (Your local device, Chromecast, UPnP, DLNA, Kodi).
Application is under constant development and fully user driven, if you have feature requests or any issue just post a message on the support forum (Link at the bottom)
• Consolidate all your music from different media providers (Your android device, Plex, Emby, Jellyfin, Subsonic*, Kodi) in a fast, beautiful and intuitive interface.
• Cast your music to Chromecast, UPnP/DLNA or Kodi devices. (Support UPnP gapless on compatible devices)
• Cache your media for offline playback (Manual or automatic with custom rules).
• Advanced Android Auto support.
• Many functions for audio books like playback speed, skip silence, album or playlist resume, …
• Smart filters and smart playlist to organize and play your media on many different criteria.
• Complete playlist support with sync with most media providers.
• Fully configurable interface: organize your tabs, shortcuts, home page, now playing, sorts, use lists or grids with custom sizes and much more.
• Complete file mode support.
• Adaptive widgets.
• Support favorites and 5 star rating.
• Lyrics support (Including synced lyrics. Embedded in the media files or provided by the media provider).
• Advanced personal and instant "Mix" modes that evolves with your listening habits.
• Fully embrace Material You and Android 12+ colored themes, while still proposing many other themes (Or create your custom ones).
• Advanced local music player with gapless, volume boost, replay gain and supporting many formats like Alac, Flac, Opus, Aac, …
• Advanced equalizer with preamp, compressor and limiter. (5, 10, 15, 31 bands or up to 256 bands in expert mode)
• AutoEQ support, with more than 4000 optimized profiles tailored for your headphone model and support for custom ones.
• Multiple equalization profiles, with automatic switching on headphone change.
• Artist images and biography scraping for local Android media.
• Sleep timer, widget, automatic suggestions and everything for the music lovers. (Missing something? Just request it on the forum)
• And much, much more, just install and try everything with the full free trial.
Subsonic*: Most subsonic servers are supported (Navidrome, Gonic, LMS, Astiga, Ampache, Funkwhale, ...) but some servers might be outdated like Official Subsonic or Airsonic[-Advanced] and require slow compatibility mode. (See Subsonic support page)